Friday, September 29, 2006

The Last Weekend Before Puck-Drop

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingAre you getting excited yet?

I know I am. On Tuesday, October 3rd, is the deadline the Opiated Sherpa Hockey Pool for the coming year. If you are returning because you were in the Sherpa's playoff pool, then drop me an e-mail to join in this year.

Fortunately, the Hockey Pool this season will resemble the one done for the playoffs, in which you'll choose from boxes of players to form your team, but with a few less restrictions than the Playoff Pool. Like I said though, drop me a line if you want the selection sheet and the rules for the coming year.

The Hockey Pool Domain will also be the Newsletter and up-to-date injury news in the pool but the statistics for the pool will be hosted on another webpage, which will be announced next week.

Technorati Tags

No comments: