Friday, March 24, 2006

NHL Playoff Pool Coming Soon...

Image hosting by PhotobucketThe Playoff Pool is almost ready to go. I am just waiting for confirmation of all of the participants and all the injury news to filter through. I think, even though the races may go down to the wire, I will release the pool pick sheet in a couple weeks (partially pictured on the left).

The pool will be very easy and straight forward...

You will choose 4 lines of forwards (two from the Western Conference and two from the Eastern Conference), 4 defensive pairings (2 West, 2 East) and two goalies (1 West, 1 East).

Out of these 22 players, you may only take a maximum of 3 from any given team. This being said, you cannot have your entire 1st Western Conference set as Huselius, Iginla, Langkow, Phaneuf, Hamrlik and Kiprusoff. You can only take a maximum of 3 Flames (or any other team for that matter).

The points given out will also be very easy.
Goal = 1 point
Assist = 1 point
Game Winning Goal = 1 point
Shorthanded Goal = 1 point
Win = 2 points
Shutout = 2 points

So, a shorthanded game-winning goal will be worth 3 points... and goalies registering goals and assists will count. Most points wins all.

$10 Entry Fee... all are welcome. If I don't receive your money, you're not eligible to win anything. If you'd care to play from anywhere in the world, since I have visitors to this site from all over... I have a PayPal account that I can accept and payout money through. Please e-mail me at opiated@telus.net if you are interested!


Technorati Tags





No comments: