Signing a deal with the Rangers should end his university hockey career and he should get a pretty good look in Rangers camp, although there doesn't seem to be high expectations that he'll be cracking the Rangers line-up too quickly, mainly due to his smaller stature. I will personally have a close eye on the news for this youngster, because he showed some real talent at the Junior tourney during the games I managed to catch.
Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Rangers Ink Stepan
Signing a deal with the Rangers should end his university hockey career and he should get a pretty good look in Rangers camp, although there doesn't seem to be high expectations that he'll be cracking the Rangers line-up too quickly, mainly due to his smaller stature. I will personally have a close eye on the news for this youngster, because he showed some real talent at the Junior tourney during the games I managed to catch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment