A minor signing for the Canucks on Tuesday, as they have re-signed defenseman Aaron Rome to a new 2-year deal. Details of the deal are still not disclosed, so there is no cap hits or anything to report. Rome played in 49 games for the Canucks in 2010, picking up 4 assists. I would not classify him as fantasy worthy at all, but it will be interesting to see if his deal is a two-way deal, just in case they pick up some quality blueline talent after July 1st. Right now, I would consider him on the roster.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Shoulder Surgery for Burrows
A minor signing for the Canucks on Tuesday, as they have re-signed defenseman Aaron Rome to a new 2-year deal. Details of the deal are still not disclosed, so there is no cap hits or anything to report. Rome played in 49 games for the Canucks in 2010, picking up 4 assists. I would not classify him as fantasy worthy at all, but it will be interesting to see if his deal is a two-way deal, just in case they pick up some quality blueline talent after July 1st. Right now, I would consider him on the roster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment