Friday, June 15, 2018

My Mock Entry Draft

It's another year and time for another shot in the dark with my mock entry draft.  Now, if you've been following along with the Pool Outlook posts, I have been making picks as I have been going along and this is the first draft of the mock draft, as I rolled through the picking process.  This would be more of what I would do, than what might actually happen and that's what these mock drafts are all about right?

I'm sorry, what?  We're supposed to guess what the teams are going to do?  Well, most of them aren't very good at it anyways (or so I tell myself), so I am going to stick to my method.

If you're curious as to how I got to these picks, check back to the Pool Outlook posts, I do offer a reasonable explanation, in most cases, so have at it!

If there are any deals between now and the draft, where a 1st round pick may change hands, I might revise the mock draft, just for fun.

Team Player Position Pick
  Rasmus Dahlin D 1
  Filip Zadina F 2
  Brady Tkachuk F 3
  Andrei Svechnikov F 4
  Adam Boqvist D 5
  Quinn Hughes D 6
  Noah Dobson D 7
  Oliver Wahlstrom F 8
  Evan Bouchard D 9
  Ty Smith D 10
  Joel Farabee F 11
  Bode Wilde D 12
  Joseph Veleno F 13
  Jared McIssac D 14
  Jesperi Kotkaniemi F 15
  Serron Noel F 16
  Martin Kaut F 17
  Barrett Hayton F 18
  Ryan McLeod F 19
  Akil Thomas F 20
  Vitali Kravtsov F 21
  K'Andre Miller D 22
  Isac Lundestrom F 23
  Rasmus Sandin D 24
  Mattias Samuelsson D 25
  Grigori Denisenko F 26
  Benoit-Olivier Groulx F 27
  Adam Ginning D 28
  Rasmus Kupari F 29
  Ryan Merkley D 30
  Jonny Tychonick D 31

No comments: