Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Preparing to Compare Mock Drafts

One of the most fun things about the entry draft is comparing the mock drafts of other people on the internet. I've just been collecting a few people's takes here and there, but the table that I'm putting together is just getting to be too big for the blog itself, so I'm going to publish my chart on my regular website. I like to see how I compare to some people from TV networks and websites and the two years I've done it, 2007 and 2008, have been alright.

I've found it amazing how there are more & more mock drafts being published on the net these days. I'm finding them all over the place now, which make it more fun for the comparing. I'm hoping to have quite a few when it's all said and done, just for the sake of.

To view my compare chart, click here.

No comments: