The Sabres haven't necessarily been struggling this season, since their tops in the Northeast Division at the moment, but in order to stay near the top, they'll need their best players to remain on top of their game.
Myers belongs to Allan S. in the pool and I'm sure Allan probably didn't really want to see Myers name in the scratches box on the line-up card, but if it gives him a kick in the butt, I'm sure he'll settle for one game being away as a minor cost.
In 12 games this season, Cammalleri has 3 goals and 4 assists, which is good enough for 254th in pool scoring to this point. Cammalleri has now missed five games this year, a setback which doesn't reflect well in his numbers and his health could be tied with some of the team's results to this point. He'll need to be healthy, if the Canadiens look to make a run.
In the pool, Cammalleri belongs to Stacey C., who could have used an extra point or two from Monday's game, as he currently clings onto the 10th spot in the pool, though Monday's action. If the injury is more significant, Stacey only has 3 points to play with above 11th spot, 6 points over 12th.
1 comment:
THANK YOU!!! I so appreciate this site. This is the information I was looking for.
Post a Comment