Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sheet Player News (Nov 28)

Well, I missed out on reporting that Box 22 forward Josh Bailey was sent down to Bridgeport of the AHL about a week ago, but I won't miss that Bailey was injured this weekend while being down in the minors, suffering a strained pectoral muscle. The injury is not likely going to be as worse as the demotion, but it's two pieces of news that I really should share with all of you. Bailey isn't the worst player in Box 22, but he's down there.

Another player flying below the radar, thanks to dressing in one game last week, Box 9 forward T.J. Hensick has been a healthy scratch for the better part of this week for the Blues, but he just doesn't register with me as a notable player most days I see him in the scratches. I don't believe anyone has Hensick in the pool, so there is no need to tell you to drop him. Box 9 isn't the box that you would want to make major changes in, since it really isn't too profitable.

Link to the Injury/News Page

No comments: