Speaking of seventh defensemen at the moment, I think we can now qualify that position has officially descended upon Leafs Box 30 defenseman Keith Aulie, as he has now figured to be a healthy scratch on more than a few occasions over the past few weeks. I am somewhat surprised that the Leafs haven't sent Aulie down to the minors to start picking up some valuable ice-time minutes with the Marlies of the AHL, but with how quickly things can turn in a season, keeping Aulie up just in case is the safest possible route.
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Sheet Player News (Dec. 20)
Speaking of seventh defensemen at the moment, I think we can now qualify that position has officially descended upon Leafs Box 30 defenseman Keith Aulie, as he has now figured to be a healthy scratch on more than a few occasions over the past few weeks. I am somewhat surprised that the Leafs haven't sent Aulie down to the minors to start picking up some valuable ice-time minutes with the Marlies of the AHL, but with how quickly things can turn in a season, keeping Aulie up just in case is the safest possible route.
Labels:
canadiens,
kings,
maple leafs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment