In 36 games with the Capitals, Gordon only managed 10 points, keeping him a ways down in the rankings. He did sign a one-way deal, so that should give him an edge at cracking the squad on a full-time basis, but I am going to wait and see about his health at training camp before I give him a spot on the Capitals' team roster and work him against their cap hit.
Tuesday, July 06, 2010
Caps Re-Sign Gordon
In 36 games with the Capitals, Gordon only managed 10 points, keeping him a ways down in the rankings. He did sign a one-way deal, so that should give him an edge at cracking the squad on a full-time basis, but I am going to wait and see about his health at training camp before I give him a spot on the Capitals' team roster and work him against their cap hit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment