Between Nashville and Philadelphia, Parent has tried to go through two teams with heavily stocked bluelines in order to get a full-time job in the NHL. Now back with the Predators, the depth has subsided a bit and he should get a good shot at cracking the team this year. He played in 48 regular season games with the Flyers, scoring a goal and adding 2 assists, which does qualify him for a spot to lose in camp this year, so I would put him on the radar, but I would wait until training camp before I go and give him a projection for the year.
Monday, July 26, 2010
Parent Signs New Deal With Predators
Between Nashville and Philadelphia, Parent has tried to go through two teams with heavily stocked bluelines in order to get a full-time job in the NHL. Now back with the Predators, the depth has subsided a bit and he should get a good shot at cracking the team this year. He played in 48 regular season games with the Flyers, scoring a goal and adding 2 assists, which does qualify him for a spot to lose in camp this year, so I would put him on the radar, but I would wait until training camp before I go and give him a projection for the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment