Monday, September 20, 2010

2010/2011 Selection Sheet is Now Live

Well friends, its that time again.  I have finally gotten around to completing the Selection Sheet for the coming season and it has now been posted as a PDF and an Excel file on the website, so go on and have a look.

The pool will run exactly the same as the past couple of seasons, keeping with the 32-box layout and seven trades through the year, which seemed to work really well in the past couple of seasons.  From what I can gather, it might be a big year for this pool, as there has been plenty of interest about getting a sheet in and competing.

Last year, attendance was down to 41 teams, which still made for a pretty good payout, but going down is not the direction I really want to be going in, I'm sure I have more friends than that!  Anyways, you can read up on the rules and the sheet itself on the website, the online sheet will be active in the next couple of days, so if you cannot get a sheet to me or just prefer to have your sheets entered that way, hang tough, do your homework and we'll be good to go soon!

The pool entry is $25, you can hit me up via PayPal if you're remotely entering or find me in person, we can go for a beer or something.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to drop me an e-mail or find me on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments: