Wednesday, September 15, 2010

2011 Selection Sheet Pool is Coming!

There has been quite a few searches for some hockey pool selection sheets to my blog and if you're wondering where mine is, let me assure you that it is coming soon. I am about 43% complete, with the other 57% scheduled to be done by this weekend. I wanted to see the training camp rosters to make sure I can slide a couple of sleepers throughout the pool, making it a little more interesting.

Once the pool goes live, I will have downloadable versions for those who want to use it for their own pools, which is totally cool and my pool, which should have an online sheet for entries abroad. Stay tuned!

No comments: