Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Goalie Announcements (Nov 8)



I have not been having the best of luck with the internet this week, as +Blogger has been giving me issues with my posts and trying to access my posts, as I am editing them through the day, so I lost yesterday's goalie post in the middle of yesterday afternoon and by the time I had a chance to get it back, it was already Wednesday morning.  I have learned my lesson now, so this post shall go up!  If you're reading this, I was successful.

So, let's recap Monday and Tuesday... Grant and Mike were both successful in registering wins, thanks to Braden Holtby and Connor Hellebuyck, getting the week off to a good start.  On Tuesday night, we saw three more teams earn their way into Week Seven, as Cam had a win from Jake Allen, Stacey M. had a win from Matt Murray and Chris got a win from Jonathan Quick in the late game.

It's a quiet Wednesday night, with only three games on the docket, it looks like there is only one game those games that has the ability to be a survival game.  Let's see if we have something to watch out for tonight.

Andrei Vasilevskiy (Wilton) versus Martin Jones (Chris)
The traveling Tampa Bay Lightning are in San Jose to take on the Sharks tonight and Wilton will get a crack at winning his necessary game to move onto Week Seven with Andrei Vasilevskiy taking to the net.  Chris, who earned his win last night, will see another one of his California goalies try to play spoiler tonight and also try and inch closer to the money, where his team starts 8 points back. 

No comments: