Sunday, August 04, 2013

A Possible Return to the Writing Game

After an abrupt hiatus from the Hockey Pool Domain, I am seriously considering a return to the game, since I have found myself with a little bit more time to sit down and think about the hockey pool again.

For my regular poolies, the draft will start up again around the same time at the same place, which has a new name, and I will sort out a date for that before too long.  Now that we are in August, I know that's the time I usually book.  Unfortunately, I think the Sheet pool is now dead.  This isn't 100% yet, but there is a chance that I might not re-up the Sheet pool for the 2014 season, because that one is a lot of work.  This isn't for sure yet, but it could be.

I am still working on some facets of my overall operation, as I have some new computer equipment and there is a little bit of work to be done to get myself set up for it all, but once I am sufficiently ready to go, I think you will be seeing a few more posts from me, leading up to the new campaign.

First things first, I will be looking at each team in my annual outlooks for the league and I'll be breaking down how I will approach them, as the draft nears.

Until then, I hope you're as excited as I am to get this project back underway.  I don't think I'll be doing 1,000+ posts a year, but you never know.  I might just get that itch again.

No comments: