The Devils did have a few players that could have been contenders for the Box 25 distinction this season, but from what I was reading a week into camp, Palmieri was performing quite well and was getting some very favourable reviews. Unfortunately, he'll likely be a call-up at best this season.
Saturday, October 02, 2010
Devils Demote Palmieri
The Devils did have a few players that could have been contenders for the Box 25 distinction this season, but from what I was reading a week into camp, Palmieri was performing quite well and was getting some very favourable reviews. Unfortunately, he'll likely be a call-up at best this season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thought he would make the team for sure if New Jersey intended to fix their cap problem by trading Jamie Langenbruner.
Saw him play against Brampton in the OHL playoffs. He looked great. Scored two goals in the game I attended.
Post a Comment