Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sheet Player News (Oct 16)

With two assists in the first two games of the season, I think it was kind of strange that Niclas Bergfors was not dressed for the Thrashers on Friday night against the Anaheim Ducks. I haven't read any confirmation to say that he was hurt or was sick, which could very well be the case, but until then, he was scratched. I would think that he would be back in the line-up soon, even if he was ill on Friday night.

This isn't by any means official, but the Dallas Stars saw Fabian Brunnstrom clear waivers this morning, which likely means he will be heading down to the team's AHL affiliate, the Texas Stars, soon.  Brunnstrom has been anything but the star he was touted as being and I would imagine it is getting to be close to the end of the line for the Swede.  I can't foresee him even being on the selection sheet next year.

Link to the Injury/News Page

No comments: