Thursday, March 25, 2010

Online Selection Sheet for the Playoffs is Running

There is a bit of buzz out there already for the Playoff Pool, so I thought I better get my act together and the the online Selection Sheet done as soon as possible. So, that's what I did... I filled out the boxes, eliminated some of the already eliminated (and very close to being eliminated) and am prepared to call this good.

This will mean that when you have figured out who will be on your team, you can throw them into this fine little form and it should work like a charm to get entered into the pool and we'll call it groovy.

I have already eliminated Edmonton, Columbus, the Islanders, Carolina and the Maple Leafs from the online sheet, but they will remain on the main Excel-based sheet, just for the sake of leaving a few landmines for people to find. I really do urge everyone to do their little bit of homework as to who is injured, but if you are in desperate need of a basic injury list, click here. That's where you'll find my injury list for the Draft and the Sheet pool for the regular season. It's fairly comprehensive and I might throw the Playoffs into there as well, so it could be a real useful tool by the end of the week.

So, now that you know the score, you can head to the main site and work your way through the steps of teh 2010 Playoff Pool. Be sure to read all the rules, as they are pretty important. Otherwise, have some fun with it, even if it is only in the Free Division.
share this: facebook

No comments: