Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Playoff Pool is Ready to Go!

It's never too early to be thinking about the playoffs, now is it? I don't think so. This year, I'm getting a pretty good jump on the playoffs, just so everyone can start studying if they wish.

This season, its going to be a lot of the same, but with a small difference. There will be a free pool as well for those who don't want to pay to play... but that means they are ineligible for the prizes at the end of the playoffs. Last year, 1st prize was $400... so for a $10 entry fee, that isn't a bad investment, eh? I'm sure if I can do better than 61 paying contestants, the prize will be a whole lot higher, so tell your friends!

Entering the pool is really easy... I will have copies of the Sheet available online via Excel, PDF and an online selection process, which is straight-forward. If you know me personally in Calgary, you can get a hold of me in the ways on the rules page and then we can get together for the exchange of goods for services. If you're going to submit online from somewhere else or unable to meet up, I will also accept your $10 through PayPal, if that's easier for you. If you pay by PayPal and win, you will be paid on PayPal, which is just as easy for me to do.

Anyways... check out the rules page, check out the sheet that's available online now... the proper copies will be online soon, so check back to the blog often!

Link to the Preview Selection Sheet

share this: facebook

No comments: